Florida-South Florida
Options

Help Please Ladies!

Hi everyone,
I need some opinions from other brides here!
I went to my final fitting on Friday and am not sure about my bussle (I can never spell that word...)

Does it look funny to anyone else?

Wedding Countdown Ticker 219 Invited imageimage 178 Are coming to party! image 22 Are missing out! image 19 are raising my blood pressure!!

Re: Help Please Ladies!

• Options
    bravesgirl108bravesgirl108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't mean to post the same picture twice...

Wedding Countdown Ticker 219 Invited imageimage 178 Are coming to party! image 22 Are missing out! image 19 are raising my blood pressure!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm.. I can't decide. I'd try a different bustling style and see if you like it better!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree.. I am not a fan of how it is done. See if there a different way that would look better. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agreed - I would see if there is any other way to bustle it
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Also agree... but then again, I chopped my train off lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I kind of like it - but in like an old world sort of way - it reminds me of the movies with the big balls - if anyone knows what I'm talking about?? Anyways if it's not what you want ask them to change it :) you want to be 100% happy in what you're wearing
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bravesgirl108bravesgirl108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a slight hysterical bridal breakdown and called the shop demanding they fit me in this evening. The lady there was very nice and bustled it while it was on me instead of on the hanger before I put it on...and it looks much better. Thank you guys. It's still not my favorite but it is NOT crooked and not quite as poofy so I can deal with it. Like my MOH said, "when you are standing still with your back to everyone it will not be bustled... It will be the beautiful train you fell in love with. When it is bustled during the reception you will be constantly moving and dancing and sitting and no one will see it!". I love her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards