Florida-South Florida
Options

Engagement Pics Suprise for the Groom

sooooooooooooo ... me being me .... i am doing a complete suprise for my FI for our engagement pics ...

both of us are DIEHARD hockey fans so i've been speaking with the Bank Atlantic Center and my photographer ...

and its a GO!!!!  in late Jan / early Feb (just have to see what date works best for all of us)

we get to take our e-pics throughout the Bank Atlantic Center ... we get to go on the ice ... skate around ... play with hockey sticks penalty boxes ... even the locker rooms!!!

this is going to be so much fun!!!  Especially since we are such Hockey lovers and mainly the fact that he has no idea!!!

just wanted to share the good news!! (im a little excited ... can ya tell!!) LOL
IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary

Re: Engagement Pics Suprise for the Groom

• Options
    edited December 2011
    he is going to LOVE it! what a great idea this is!

we did it on a soccer field bc FI is obsessed with soccer and that definitely got him more excited about the session.. your FI is going to be like a little kid in a candy store!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww that's a great idea, nice job with booking it!  FI is going to love it!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!! Those will be some fantastic pics!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    carl4252003carl4252003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone!! ... we can't wait.... i dont know whos more excited ... me ... or my photographer bc of all of the angles and shots he can get!!! .... too bad its not the end of jan now ...
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome!! He's going to be one happy groom. Can't wait to see those pics. How fun!

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Such a good idea!! It's gonna be amazing!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is so cool!!  great idea!!  when are you going to tell FI??  that would be cute to surprise him at christmas with it!  or are you just going to show up there on the day of the pics and say surprise!!!??  i can't wait to see how they turn out!!! 
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG! What an amazing idea! Your FI is going to be just as excited as you! I can't wait to see the pictures, they are going to turn out beautiful! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    carl4252003carl4252003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was thinking of telling him that we are gonna do it in some park or something ... and have his hockey jersey skates and stick in the trunk ... he spaces out when im driving so he wont even realize were nearing the bank atlantic center ... even if he does ... since we are new to the area i can always say that the photographer told me about a park right around here ... or the photographer is meeting us at the BAC as the central meeting point ... hopefully my big mouth can stay quiet for another 6 weeks!!!

now the only problem is ... i wonder what box his skates are in LOLOL
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great surprise! I'm sure he's going to love it!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Martica14Martica14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is an amazing idea!!! He is going to love it! The pics will come out great!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards