Florida-South Florida

do you think i'm making a good choice with Maloman Photographers?

I absolutely love them, but there are just so many photogs to choose from. I'm so indecisive. What do you think about their work?

Re: do you think i'm making a good choice with Maloman Photographers?

• edited December 2011
    hmmm.... sounded like you already booked them in your last post.

vendor??
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No, if you read further in my first newbie post I write that we haven't "signed" yet. but that we made the decision to sign. new here... still learning the lingo...  that was mean :( lol
  • edited December 2011
    ohok, wasn't trying to be mean. vendors come on here and pose as brides and it's not cool. 

happy planning. their work looks good. 
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    lol, its okay and thanks.... this is all very overwhelming. i hope decisions get easier to make overtime
  • edited December 2011
    congrats again, things will get easier and sometimes they are harder, just know its about you and your fiance.
    We are date twins :)
    Maloman Photographers looks like they are great

get the big things done first.. venue, photog, florist, Videographer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Their pics look great! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much...that's the date we want, but we're still waiting to hear back from the church we like. So in the mean time, I am trying to do as many other "big" things as I can like you suggested. It's kinda hard to do that tho when the date is not set and stone.

• edited December 2011
    If your budget allows it, book them! Their work is absolutely stunning but they are pricey as far as I know.
  • edited December 2011
    For what it's worth, I'm new to the planning process also and, for me, choosing a photographer was the most stressful. I just had it in my head that photography was the most important vendor to book and if I chose the wrong one, all of my memories would be ruined. HOWEVER, when I finally went with my gut and chose one, I felt a HUGE relief and now I love looking at his blog and imagining what my pictures will look like!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • edited December 2011
    Go with your gut!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    yeah, my Gut is saying Maloman. Their work just gives me goosebumps. I'm not going to think about it anymore. Thanks girls!
  • edited December 2011
    Go for it. Their work is amazing. I would have gone with them if it worn't for FI using them in his previous wedding. I saw his work and it is AMAZING. I was stuck between  Alain Martinez and Rodrigo Verela. For my circumstance i did not meet with Maloman but heard great things about them from FI.

Go for it if it is in budget¡
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I love love Maloman, their pictures are amazing and timeless! Check out Carlos Baez if you want, same type of photography and quality. I used www.1313blog.com they were amazing and the pictures are to die for. Good Luck! =)
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maloman is AWESOME! If you're shaky still, check out Manolo Doreste of InFocus Studios. I can't explain in words how AMAZING he is.  We did our engagement session last week and it was spectacular!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards