Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Gift Hut & Flowers Reviews

Has anyone used The Gift Hut & Flowers in Fairview Park for their wedding?  I'm interested to hear whether the experiences were positive or not.  Thanks!

Re: Gift Hut & Flowers Reviews

• Options
    I have not booked with them yet (I'm doing a bit more shopping around just to be safe), but I sat with Terry for about an hour to just discuss the whole experience.  He was able to answer questions, come up with flower ideas very quickly, and keeps size samples in the shop so you know exactly how big your bouquet is going to be.
    I would highly suggest at least sitting down to talk to him.
  • Options
    I did sit down and talk with him.  It all sounded great until I sat back and thought about it all.  It seemed like he was very set in how things should be done.  I asked about pink bouquets and he insisted white were best.  I also wasn't keen on how you don't have a set price when you book with him and won't until you pick your flowers two or three months before the wedding.  I think he'd do a great job, I'm just afraid no matter what I say I want, he'll go with what he thinks is best. I'm still shopping around too.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    hello! I had a meeting set up with them but after talking to the company dpoing my cake it seemed they were not so thrilled with them so i canceled and went with browns flowers on rocky riverd drive!!! you should check browns out' they were 2012 knot pick!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards