Florida-South Florida
Options

Need ideas for my bride shoes..

I am getting married on the beach and I'm that type of gal that has to have heels on at all time. Therefore I already have my heels to wear after I get married on the sand. But I need sandals or wedges for when I get married on the sand.

Since my dress has to be altered the sandals/wedges to be about the same inches as my heels which is 4 in. Please help this is driving me nuts. My wedding dress is ivory.

hhhuummmm can you even walk on the sand in wedges.. lol oh god!!!
or uuumm maybe I cn ask for them to put stepping stones on the sand so I can walk in my heels. j/k lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Need ideas for my bride shoes..

• Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe I'm admitting this buuuuuuttt. sometimes I wear cute wedges with my bathing suit and coverup when I go to the beach to hang out for the day. I trudge from the sidewalk through the sand to where we set up camp for the day in them. I just wanted to let you know that wedges plus sand are definitely doable!!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedges would be great for walking on the sand... but if they don't work with your dress then that's another story.. I'm awful with shoes otherwise I'd give you more thoughts on this!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered these attachments for my shoes and my BM's to keep us from sinking into the grass. not sure they will work on the sand but maybe a bamboo runner or the stones that you were talking about. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies. I am getting shoed out!! I can't find anything.

alpine thanks for the site, I just dont think it'll work in the sand. But I am still going to purchase a pair. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have solemates too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards