Florida-South Florida
Options

HCG Diets...

thoughts? concerns?
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: HCG Diets...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if this is the one that messes with hormones i say NO way.... you wanna lose weight fast do not eat any carbs and drinks lots of water...or try the slim fast...it really helps and no its not healthy for a life style but its good for a quick fix..in the long run nothing works like healthy foods and excersize though :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a huge fan of it. But then again I am an old fashion way of losing weight. I dont eat anything processed. Meat, Veggies, Fruits and thats about it. I do the farm not the factory.
    Hope the link below helps

See below
    http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/07/hcg-diet-look-elsewhere-for-weight-loss/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Drink warm water with lemon it helps you loose some pounds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I was just curious. My neighbor has the liquid supplement and told me she would give it to me if I wanted to try it. But I'm not!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried the liquid you  buy from GNC and it did not work at all for me, however my aunt used the liquid and she has lost 37 lbs (and counting) since Thanksgiving.  My best friend does the injections and she started a week after Thanksgiving and she's down about 32 lbs.  I'm starting the injections tomorrow, can not wait!  Everyone I know who has been on it and stuck with it has done really well with it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards