Florida-South Florida
Options

Got in trouble on the honeymoon board :(

for telling people where my FI works and offering info, even though I stopped when moderator told me it might be viewed as vendor posting. This is my saddest experience on the Knot. Shouldn't take things too personally but I do. I'm just going to stick to you girls, my local board. 

:'-(
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got in trouble on the honeymoon board :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Frown
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah that was kinda of expected, dont you think?
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read your post and it COULD be construed as a vendor post. We would have to say the same thing to you if you said it on here as well... we're just following the rules Frown
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't take it personal, just do what she says.. and just look at it this way- it could've been way worse. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I know and then I stopped. Oh well. Just going to post when I have questions and what not. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha it must be that time of the month, on top of stress from school and wedding, because I'm getting emotional. Stupid sensitivity and stress. Looking forward to school being over and the wedding. I'm ready to just be married. Wedding is not nearly as fun planning  as I thought it would be. Maybe if I had an awesome budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When you have a lot going on, it can definitely make you emotional! I hope things get better for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont stress it! I realize that all the boards except for this one are run by a bunch of arse holes....Stick around here, it's safer! Dont worry about what they have to say...
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a post deleted by a mod on the DIY board because someone asked what etsy is and I said, "I sell on etsy (nothing wedding related)..." and I went on to explain etsy in very clear terms, making sure she understood the importance of ratings, etc. The mod deleted it, I guess because I said I am an etsy seller. But I was explicit that it's not wedding related! (I sell vintage dress patterns), and I most certainly was not directing anyone to my etsy shop! I was so pissed. Don't worry about it, it's annoying, but there's not much we can do with all the crazy power-hungry mods out there! Just stay over on this side, where it's safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards