Florida-South Florida
Options

Guy's Ring

Hi Girls.
Did any of you do anything special when you bought your FI ring or just waited till the day of the wedding?

Re: Guy's Ring

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Special as in? Is it supposed to be a surprise? 
  • Options
    jgonzperezjgonzperez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

In the sense of you buy his ring and say here's the ring try it on see if it fits!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oo hmm lol he is picking his own out and has already gotten sized! lol someone else will obviously be more helpful
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went together and picked out the ring. Now he's the one holding on to both mine and his wedding ands. What I do plan on doing is getting it engraved and hoping to surprise him with that. But if you're picking it out and want to surprise or do something nice then do it. Maybe a nice dinner and give it to him then 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jgonzperezjgonzperez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. Engraving would be a nice touch to it.
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We picked them out together. We has a very different taste than I do. So if I were to pick him out a ring, I'm sure he wouldn't like it.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is picking out his own ring. He just wants a plain, gold band. We aren't engraving our rings.

Guess we're pretty boring... lol.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Jen2012Jen2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We picked them out together because I wanted them to "go" together. They have similar details to my e-ring. He did pick it out though - if I were doing it myself I would have picked the same one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went together to pick his ring and have mine designed. The jeweler is holding on to them until the wedding is closer but I did have him engrave something on FI's which will be a surprise for him on the day of.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards