Florida-South Florida
Options

Looks Like We Have Some Competition...

My friends and I are getting pretty excited for the Royal Wedding and this morning I stumbled across their "wedding website"...: http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/

It makes mine look pretty pathetic in comparision, haha!

Not only do William and Kate have a very fancy website, they also have a YouTube Channel that will be streaming their wedding live.

Come on girls, we need to step up our game! Wink

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Looks Like We Have Some Competition...

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited to watch it because I wasn't alive to see Princess Diana's wedding. But I'm so ready for it to be over, so I can stop hearing about it on TV. It's bitter sweet.
    haha
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I've avoided all the TV specials and talk shows because I knew it would get old fast, haha. I just can't wait to see her dress!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_looks-like-competition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:b1eb8969-bce6-440a-82bd-92c78ffad8afPost:d01cee5c-6e59-4881-af2a-48473a814010">Re: Looks Like We Have Some Competition...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I've avoided all the TV specials and talk shows because I knew it would get old fast, haha. I just can't wait to see her dress!
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

oh yeah!! I wanna she what type of style she went for and what her decor looks like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards