Florida-South Florida
Options

VENT: Why can't people just RSVP??!

Hello,

I don't post often but i follow you ladies on the knot. My wedding is a month away and there are still people that haven't RSVPed! Has this happened to you all? It's so frustrating!! all you have to do is check yes or no and stick it in a mailbox.

Sorry for the vent 
Christine

Re: VENT: Why can't people just RSVP??!

• Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, three weeks away and still waiting for ELEVEN people!  Some it's understandable because they are having issues and we aren't expecting them. Others, supposedly are coming but they are traveling and I just have no idea. They've each gotten at least 3 emails/calls! I'm sorry this is happening to you too :(
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup, seems to happen a lot to people.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup...people actually have called me to rsvp "hello I paid 44 cents for you to mail your rsvp back" lol... sorry your going thru this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Right before our wedding...literally 2 days before...we were still chasing down 9 people.  I think it's so rude that people can't just check the box and stick it back in the self addressed/stamped envelope.  Sorry to hear you're going through this!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ctellez4ctellez4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the reply girls. lilbit that is terrible... but what can you do!  i guess i will jsut have to get on people's cases until i hear something. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards