Florida-South Florida
Options

wedding paper divas

have any of you used this site? any reviews?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding paper divas

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for invites because I'm lazy and cheap when it comes to something that most people don't even care about and will throw away anyway. 

I loved everything, I got invites, rsvp cards, cards with directions and accommodations and it was all perfect.  I used a coupon code when they had a big sale and got everything for a steal. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from there and they will be delivered tomorrow, I will let you know! But so far they have been great, it was so easy to design them, they sent a proof the next day and had them printed in 2 days. After everything including shipping it will be only a week from the day I ordered them til the day I receive them. Very efficient.  All of the reviews that I have looked up online have been 5 out of 5 stars.  
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE them! I used them for my best friend's shower invites & for my engagement party invitations & I was super happy with everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my engagement party invites. I LOVED THEM and got tons of compliments. They were so cute..
    But I used magnet street for my save the date magnets and my invitations, they had really cool stuff, they sent me a sample book that was really cool. I suggest ordering samples of whatever you like and then deciding. This way you can see the quality before you spend $$$ on invitations.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i used them for my shower invites.. they're reallly cute and affordable.. i got the studio basics one.. but its super cute :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my save the dates from them and I was very happy with their product and services.
  • Options
    ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I used them for my Save the Dates. Infact they had the word MIAMI across it with Palm Trees and it was really colorful. I constantly look on their site for my wedding invitaitons. I think they have great choices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards