Florida-South Florida
Options

Party Rooms

Our budget has dropped significantly (it's almost embarrassing) and we are looking for a restaurant with a private room for our reception. For about 65 people? I know some of you are having rehearsal dinners with that many guests so I believe it is possible to do this! It can be anywhere between North Miami and Boca but we are hoping for something on water or near something (Maxwell Room, Sea Watch etc) or even a clubhouse/ pool area we can rent and bring a caterer :) All suggestions are welcome!!

TIA!!
Heather

Re: Party Rooms

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely look into Sea Watch.. they just remodeled and they have private rooms large enough to fit that many guests.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Maggianos in Boca is nice for weddings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I heard the largest room (the one we need) has new flooring... just waiting to here their pricing :/ I like it because it's right on the beach, possible ceremony?? We'll see...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE italian! The place is gorgeous and the prices seem reasonable... I will call them today :) Thanks! Keep 'em coming!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into Shake-A-Leg (its in the Grove on the water). We are renting the 3rd floor, which overlooks the bay and is an open air room with huge ceilings. We are brining in all the food & drinks. The facility fee is around 800 for the night and includes tables & chairs. It would be a perfect size for 65 people, plus food, bar & music.

HTH.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a little too far.. I have family that would have to drive home to west palm :( But that is def in the budget! Thanks for the rec!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards