Florida-South Florida
Options

Photobooth Timing

I saw this question on the pod photobooth post and thought I'd start a new topic so it would get some responses.

For anyone having a photobooth when are you opening it? And how long are you having it?

We are having it for 3 hours. I'm thinking one hour at the end of reception and then I'm having a 2 hour dessert portion outside so I'm thinking of having the last two hours then.

Timing is so tough to me!

Re: Photobooth Timing

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate trying to do timing. We are having one for 4 hours and opening it during the cocktail hour and closing it one hour before the reception ends. Though I may want to change it to just the 4 hours of the reception and skip the cocktail hour.
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_photobooth-timing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:b4b84d6a-b66e-405a-8dd1-4e48e719c9f0Post:df0ba396-2c8e-49e4-8736-ce36e5826930">Re: Photobooth Timing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate trying to do timing. We are having one for 4 hours and opening it during the cocktail hour and closing it one hour before the reception ends. Though I may want to change it to just the 4 hours of the reception and skip the cocktail hour.
    Posted by lgrn22[/QUOTE]

<div>OT question: Where did you find those cute colorful frames for the pictures?</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found them on etsy but not sure if she is selling them anymore, there is only one thing on the page. I searched photobooth frames. I didnt save her name!
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_photobooth-timing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:b4b84d6a-b66e-405a-8dd1-4e48e719c9f0Post:9610e5ee-74f9-4f30-afc5-bce03a192ceb">Re: Photobooth Timing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found them on etsy but not sure if she is selling them anymore, there is only one thing on the page. I searched photobooth frames. I didnt save her name!
    Posted by lgrn22[/QUOTE]

<div>Bummer! They were so cute! I wonder how hard they would be to make..</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also have mine for 3 hours. I will be opening it after dinner, so for the last 3 hours of the reception.

I would be worried to have two hours of it during the dessert station as people would be into the desserts and may not pay attention to the photobooth? Meaning you may get less guest pictures.

When I went to a wedding with a photobooth, I liked the whole dancing and grabbing people to go to the booth. Such fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_photobooth-timing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:b4b84d6a-b66e-405a-8dd1-4e48e719c9f0Post:5bc4c18a-dbf3-434b-abe5-821d1505a2b0">Re: Photobooth Timing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also have mine for 3 hours. I will be opening it after dinner, so for the last 3 hours of the reception. I would be worried to have two hours of it during the dessert station as people would be into the desserts and may not pay attention to the photobooth? Meaning you may get less guest pictures. When I went to a wedding with a photobooth, I liked the whole dancing and grabbing people to go to the booth. Such fun!
    Posted by WeAreGs[/QUOTE]

<div>I may have to have the photobooth outside of our tent because it may not fit, it will be like 10ft away from the tent in the same location as dessert.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're thinking of having one and thinking of opening it up during our cocktail hour. We're having a little bit of a longer cocktail hour (1 1/2 hrs.) so I wanted to make sure there is enough for people to do during that time. Are you allowed to break up the total photobooth time so that you can close it during dinner and them open it back up after dinner? I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm hoping it is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards