Florida-South Florida
Options

POLL!

Your favourite vendor: (YES! PICK ONE!)

Your least favourite vendor: (Meaning not that you hate them, just the one that you love ... least)

The vendor that got away: (You thought of booking them but they were out of budget, already booked, etc.)

Your "I'm so glad I booked them!" vendor:

Re: POLL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite: Its got to be my venue Boca Renaissance. I have been emailing Michelle there like crazy the last couple weeks. Ive also been in constant touch since we booked them last June.
    Least Favorite: My florist. At first she was really good but now shes not  returning calls and has an attitude!
    One that Got Away: Karen Lisa...I couldnt afford her but I LOVED her work that she did for Alissa.
    Glad I Booked: I have 2. One is Fotos R Fun...Greg is awesome and so helpful. He always gets back to me right away and I cant wait to see what happens in the photo booth. The other is Crystal Fielding...I LOVE my epics and shes so easy going. I needed someone that I knew could take charge of our wild group and I think she can.
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Favorite Vendor: Jonathan Nimerfroh (JDN Photography) love him.

Least Favorite Vendor: My videographer

The vendor that got away: BlueShore Productions...they were booked 2 years ago when I got engaged! Really? damnit!

I'm so glad I booked them vendor!: Dalsimer Florist
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your favourite vendor: Jackie Ohh. It is so refreshing to talk to her, I am seriously obsessed with my wedding planner. She's amazing!

Your least favourite vendor: Um ... I'm not exploding in love

The vendor that got away: It was ALMOST Sylvia Weinstock. And Belvedere. But I switched, because now I know what I would have ended up with had I stuck with Doyle :|

Your "I'm so glad I booked them!" vendor: Jackie again lol. Belvedere, too!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your favourite vendor: (Manolo Doreste of InFocus Studios - HANDS DOWN!

Your least favourite vendor: I don't really have a "least favorite" ... I just have a FAVORITE

The vendor that got away: AVANT GARDENS - I loved Rick and I felt Rick loved me and my mom and my sis too. I just couldn't get myself (or my parents) to spend on flowers.

Your "I'm so glad I booked them!" vendor: Marylen Exposito - My DOC ... she hasn't officially started her time with me but we keep in touch and she's so awesome and helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your favourite vendor: Bobs Bunz for dessert- easiest vendor ever. For reals.

Your least favourite vendor: Paella Party. The food is awesome, but their response time is terrible (if they respond at all) and there is a severe lack of communication between the ones in charge.

The vendor that got away: 1313 boutique- Ashley. I would have killed to have her at our wedding but she was already booked when I inquired. =(

Your "I'm so glad I booked them!" vendor: DJ- He's so easy going that I know he's going to make all the music easy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite vendor: Jennifer J Events!!! I have noooo idea where I'd be without her!

Least favorite vendor: if I had to pick one, it'd be J Del Olmo, the salon where I got my dress... they ordered the wrong veil and didn't order an applique for my dress, but hopefully they'll fix all of this pronto

Vendor that got away: none yet! I was thinking I wasn't going to get Blueshore, but thankfully I did! :)

"I'm so glad I booked them" Vendor: Gregory Paul (i'm obsessed with our e-pics) andddd Jennifer J Events obviously :)
  • Options
    hollie1113hollie1113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I heart polls :)

Your favourite vendor: Stephanie Sokol, our photographer. Simply AMAZING. That's all :)

Your least favourite vendor: hmm, don't really have a "least" favorite, but I guess if I HAD to chose, it would be our florist? I dunno. We are with J. Morgan, and she's great, but FI and I decided waaaaay early on that the florist was a vendor we would cut from if we were over budget (which we are...shocker!), so she gets this- not because she's AT ALL bad- but because we haven't really been super involved in the whole flower thing. yet. :)

The vendor that got away: I used to think it was Ashley from 13:13 (she was our first "choice", but was booked already on our date (over a year in advance), but now that we've worked with Stephanie and seen the results, that's defintely not the case.  I still love Ashley's work, but am so happy to have
    Stephanie!

Your "I'm so glad I booked them!" vendor: Shannon from Liquid DJ's.  He was fabulous when we met him, and I have never read even a semi bad review on him....so excited....we are serious music/dance people, and can't wait to see how he rocks our wedding!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards