Florida-South Florida
Options

Miami Photographer on a Budget! Help!

Hello, I'm getting a little desperate because I have met and called many photographers in the Miami area and can't get decent photography for a reasonable price. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time because most photographers wont quote their price over the phone. I don't want a package that includes everything, I just want the pictures with an option to add stuff later on. I went over my budget on the church and reception so I'm looking for a photographer that would charge around $1,000 to $1,500. Does anyone know of one that charges this much and does great work? Please help!

Re: Miami Photographer on a Budget! Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Jessica from Be You Images. Good luck!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    miascoopmiascoop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you lyndopo I checked her out and on another wedding board someone also recommended a wedding photographer who just started doing weddings recently (she was doing family pics before) and she is charging less because of that.  I spoke to her and we're going to meet but her package meets my budget so I'm excited!!  I saw her work and loved it!!!! If anyone is interested this is her page:

http://www.facebook.com/josielesliephotography
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    carydiazphotography.com & check her out on facebook.

I've booked my wedding with & she will be doing my engagement pictures. Her work is awesome & she is so nice. Super professional too & doesn't not charge by the hour. She will be there from the start to the end of your wedding. So theres no rush. And shes not the in your face pushy type. She won't interfere with your day.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Crystal Fielding...she is less than that and did my wedding. You can find her on FB.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Frank Donnino

www.mybaldphotogrpaher.com

Great personality and awesome prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!! My photographer charges $1500 and includes engagement shoot, wedding, and two other shoots (bridal shower, engagement party, etc). Her name is Crystal Fielding and i highly recommend her!!! You can find her at facebaook or via email at crystalfieldingphotography@gmail.com. Tell her Leslee sent you!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Poirier Wedding Photography.

They're great and affordable. Their packages start at $1,400.

Here is their website: http://www.poirierweddingphotography.com/index2.php

I'm using them and so is Christina (CMP1986)!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alan Duretz gave me a quote below your budgent and it includes 6 hours and an engagment session! Check him out.  I'll be honest his website is kind of lacking but he actually did some work for say yes to the dress and has much better pics in his office. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kristenwynnphotography.com
  • Options
    JPatootieJPatootie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Ivan Apfel. He's great and I know he has a la carte services so u can mix and match your needs =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards