Florida-South Florida
Options

Meeting with DJ

I hired Vision DJs over the phone.  They have that playlist thing online.  Do you think its necessary to meet with them?  I'm making a trip down to Miami, but we are already so booked meeting with other vendors.

Re: Meeting with DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think so if you already booked them - the meeting is basically showing you how to use their website but if you already know how then I would say no.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it is necessary but personally, I would want to. Simply bc I like to put faces to names and it would put me more at ease than just showing up and meeting them on the day of the wedding.

I say if you can fit it in, then do it... if not, then don't stress it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We hired our DJ over the phone too and have yet to meet him. When we were down in Miami last we thought to stop by to meet him in person but our week was jammed pack with other vendor appointments. We'll probably do everything online and through the phone and then go meet him right before the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vision Djs really doesn't go over much in person. We booked them in person and will meet with our chosen dj before the wedding at some point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards