Florida-South Florida
Options

hair and make up in South Florida

Hey everyone!
I'm getting married in Miami Florida this fall and was wondering if anyone can recomend a good hair and make up artist.  I was looking at Hanan's Bridal Hair and Makeup Studio but I didn't know if anyone has ever used them before.
Thanks for the help!

Re: hair and make up in South Florida

• Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually met Hanan when looking for BM dresses at my bridal store. Seems excellent and very intuitive. He was able to tell me what look he thought I wanted, and he was dead on right.  I've only seen good reviews on him. I'm not using him though, just because I fell in love with someone else.

I'm using Lutz Karpz
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Lutz also - he is amazing!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Susana Betancourt. Her website is her name.  She doesn't have alot of bridal pics up there, but her work is amazing.
  • Options
    n&j1010n&j1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend did my make up and she was great!! Email me nery0075 at yahoo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie - my sis/MOH and the person who is making my MUA search the most difficult part of my entire wedding planning! I don't want her working that day, but none of the trials I've done compare to her at all! She's really amazing.

Check her out ...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/MakeupArtistryByJessie?ref=ts

Email: makeupartistrybyjessie@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Hannan's house to see him do a make up trial on another bride. I didn't have time to do mine so he offerred me to stop by and see someone else's. It was very pretty, and so was the hair, who is done by someone else.

He is a hoot! Super nice, friendly and funny. I don't remember his price right now, but I think it was reasonable.

What is the price range for Lutz?  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards