Florida-South Florida

Hamlet Country Club - Delray Beach

Hi everyone!  This is my first post.  I've been looking all over for venues, and someone on here mentioned Hamlet Country Club in Delray.  I called them and they were super-quick to respond, but I haven't been able to meet with them yet.

Is anyone else using them?  Are they good at working with budgets?  My budget isn't really tight, but it's not exactly infinite either.
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hamlet Country Club - Delray Beach

• edited December 2011
    Welcome! I don't know anything on the venue, but some of the other girls might. Happy planning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    First off, welcome and congrats on your engagement. Have you set a date yet?

I'm sorry, I've never dealt with them, but hopefully someone else has!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Happy Planning!!!

i dont know anything about that place, but im sure someone on here will be able to help!!!
  • grs0836grs0836 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FSI is using them as her venue, as well as one of her friends.  While they will be completely different, they both agreed that the coordinator at Hamlet was WONDERFUL.  She is apparently very capable of handling large and small events, as well as working within budgets (whatever yours may be).  Best of luck and if I hear of any additional details, I'll share.

Oh and apparently, the FH will be very pleased. Apparently, the changing room for the men is equipped with flatscreen TVs and a PoolTable.  Definitely important for them.  hehe
  • BocaSueBocaSue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them.  If you find out anything, please let us know!

For what its worth, I just heard of someone who had their ceremony at Deer Creek in Deerfield, they said it was very budget friendly & elegant.
    Proud employee of Best Wishes of Boca. We have wedding registries, jewelry, china, and collectibles. http://www.bestwishes.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards