Florida-South Florida
Options

Moved my wedding date...

to Dec. 11 from Jan. 29! Wooohoooo!!! We are sooo excited to be getting married!

We tried moving the date earlier a few times in the past few weeks, but there were too many conflicts. Then the priest who will be marrying us suggested this date yesterday and it all seem to fall into place! Now we will have our reception at the church's hall, so I'm looking into very inexpensive caterers since we lost our deposit at our original place because they were booked. And we'll have less funds since it's a month earlier and FI is really set on having money saved when we move into our first place together.

Plus, I have a funny thing to mention...my FI's family is going on a week cruise to the Caribbean the day after the wedding that my FI was set to go on and they have offered to pay for me to go and upgrade us to a balcony and they promised not to bother us! lmao, how funny/awkward of a HM is that? So guess who is applying for her passport this week? Lots of knottie vibes needed!! lol!

68 days left (from 117 yesterday)!! Thanks for letting me share the good news! <3 Love you ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moved my wedding date...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!!! AWESOME! Such a good idea not to go HM with FFIL... Uhm WEIRD! Well if you need anything!!! I am down for helping you mym dear!!!

WOO HOO!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaa i love you jen!! actually....we might be going! ooh boy! we'll see, FI is like...we don't need to leave our room, you know!

thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! Congrats on the big move!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooohn whoops I misread! But you will be fine on the passport! We got ours in less than 3 weeks!

You will have lots of fun, cruises are AMAZING!

I can't belivee you were SITTING on this juicy littlle bit of news!!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    wahoo! this is AMAZING news!  so excited for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is so awesome! Congrats on the new and sooner date! I wish we could do the same :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

lol I know... too quick on the reply! I need to READ better!

And my caterer was AWESOME! Hopefully you guys got to eat! Let me know if you want their number. I know its hella far, but like I said, It was $8pp for the food!!! And it was DELISH!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the new date...12-11-10!!!  So cool!  Congrats on getting everything moved up :)  How exciting.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy for you that you were able to do that. I know how badly you wanted it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa, that is sooo cool! I didn't even notice, omg...that's awesome! haha

Jen, we just decided everything today...trust me, I wouldn't be able to hold that info in for long!

Thank you, Beth and Karen!!! :) *sighs* Can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new date:)) but that means us lifer knotties( 2012 brides) lose you sooner::tear::
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Natalie- I can't believe you didn't notice that!  Maybe it's just because I'm 10-10-10 that I notice things like that. Now you have to find lots of things to write 12-11-10 on so everybody else notices also.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting. Waiting to marry FI is by far the hardest part and now yours will happen sooner!
    I hope the in laws understand that you are on your honeymoon... and in all honesty, I think they will probably let you be for the most part. Plus, if they pay for it you can save more money towards an awesome first anniversary vacation!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jamie..it will help a lot and they are excited for the date change too and only expect us to have dinner with them one of the last nights. lol So excited, and you are almost there!

Lisa, you are too funny. I'm going to have to buy a stamp and stamp the number all over...I didn't even have to fight for this cool date! lol

Jen, :( knotties for life!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo..thats amazing....i know you have been wanting this all along...congrats on FINALLY being able to get it! So so happy for you..and hey a free HM sounds good to me...you should totally go and enjoy yourselves! :)  and yes it is 12-11-10...i originally wanted that date (im jealous LOL)... but finacially it was impossible for us...enjoy the rest of ur wedding planning time its almost up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations hon!  AGGHHHHHH! You must be so excited!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards