Florida-South Florida
Options

Question about Wedding Sites...

What is the difference between a wedding site and bio?  Where do you have your wedding site...I'm not very html savvy....is it hard to do?  TIA!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question about Wedding Sites...

• Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The bio is usually for all your information leading up to the wedding, it includes any projects, checks, pics,etc.  Almost like an online folder for organizing your ideas.  The wedding website is meant to be for your guests.  It gives them all the information that are realted to the day of and also usually provides information on accomodations for out of town guests, Registry info, and sometimes even a method for RSVP'ing. 

Most people want to keep their bio private from the guests, so that they dont see your plans till they of.  Many of the knotties on here suggested not having your name in the URL as there are some tech saavy googlers who could find your page.

Hope this cleared it up a bit.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most girls have their bio's on weebly and their wedding sites (for guests) elsewhere. I believe many girls do their's on wedding wire? I have mine through the Knot but I'm thinking about changing it. :]

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I feel like a lot of us made our bios using Weebly.com.  There are a lot of sites where you can make a wedding web site as well.  There's

theknot.com
    weddingwire.com
    mywedding.com
    weddingjojo.com
    ewedding.com

just to name a few.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards