Florida-South Florida
Options

I apologize in advance... and PIP

I have entered the Color Me Photo Booth contest and will be kind of annoying for the next three weeks!

I won't post it everyday, but maybe every three? lol

The contest starts tomorrow so I appreciate ALL the support you ladies can give me on this. I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY want this. From day one this is the one thing I said I wanted but after booking, saw I can't afford it in the budget.

The contest asked for a funny picture of me and FI... so to make you laugh, this is the one I submitted... lol... His face makes me crack up every time! I actually took this picture in one of their photo booths at my friend's wedding!

PLEASE GET READY WITH YOUR LIKES AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: I apologize in advance... and PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  I will vote for you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You got my vote Giannina! Let me go friend you on FB! :)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh definitely look for me on FB, I love friends lol! :)

and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will vote for you! We're going to enter their tux contest. Please vote for us! I will be posting the pic to vote for :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But of course Giannina!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol you will win!!!! I'm going to harass my friends too :) and cute pic lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fishinflagirlfishinflagirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lets do this! Let me know what I have to do. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards