Florida-South Florida
Options

Excuse me?

So I went to The Breakers' preferred vendor list to see their florists (and I MUST use one of their preferred florists) ...

AND IT'S BASICALLY THE DESIGN STUDIO OR PRESTON BAILEY.

*stalks off*

Re: Excuse me?

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww, ;-) it will all work out beautifully
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Preston Bailey :)  He is amazing...lol.  I know that is no consolation, but your floral will look great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO Tiff!

I am serious, The Breakers Design Studio might be geniuses, but an inch further and they would be decorating Craig's head with a wreath of pearls and ivory peonies. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS DECOR!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lmao, you are so funny. can you work something out with design studio or are they not willing to work with budget.

Z
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha. Jenn you sooooo silly! It sucks you have to use THEIR preferred vendors! Sorry! But everything will work out. Just remember, it's your wedding. You have the final say in decor... don't let them sell you a huge package when you don't want to spend that much!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stick to your guns~ there will be NO pearls on his head!!! in the end im sure it will all work out!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not so much that they're trying to sell me stuff, it's more like they're so used to Platinum Weddings they go overboard. They are suggesting nice stuff, but stuff I don't want.

I asked for ABC, they wrote up ABCDE with a touch of F.

It's like ... I'll take some D, but that's it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah just go back to them and tell them what you want.  While I am sure what they are suggesting is Ahhhmazing, if you don't want it that is the end of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards