Florida-South Florida
Options

Coral Gables Country Club

Hi ladies,

I recently booked my venue at the Coral Gables Country Club. The country club was just recently remodeled and just had a grand opening in November of 2010.I am kinda of nervous now because I havent seen pictures of any recent wedding party there. I know it is new but has anyone gotten married there yet ? Or know of someone?

Help Ladies, I starting to get very nervous that my pictures will not turn out nice... The room I chose is a little dark and lighting for photos is a must. (Flash photographer isnt always the best)

Re: Coral Gables Country Club

• Options
    lebron9lebron9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You can never go wrong with uplighting.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Monique!! Get some uplighting, it will give you some lighting and will really set the mood for your reception. Also use lots of votive candles to give some extra light and it will give the space a romantic feel. HTH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister went to an event there recently and said it looked gorgeous! I think anywhere you go see that's not set up will look dark but don't worry because uplighiting and candles tranforma any space!

I suggest asking to go see it when it's set up for an evening wedding so you can get a better idea of what it will look like lit up and also start thinking about lighting color. It really makes a difference.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jgdangel1209Jgdangel1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies... I am definitely going to look into uplighting, i think it is a wonderful idea... Any one have any recommendations on a vendor for uplighting?

Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards