Florida-South Florida
Options

Some good news.... and not so good =(

I got my RSVP working!!! So now people can RSVP through TK. The not so good, the meeting I had yesterday with Nellie the florist did not follow through and she was booked for my day anyways!!! It sucks because she had done a job at my venue (and not many have), and I really wanted to see what she's suggest as far as setting up. =(
Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Some good news.... and not so good =(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww sorry to hear about the florist...did she atleast give you any ideas? Maybe you can google pics of ur venue and see whats been done :)
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your RSVP's started to work, and sorry to hear about the florist. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh she suggested another florist near her though, and I think they are related because they have the same last name lol. I did set up a meeting with her for next week and she has the same package Nellie offered for a little chaper. Hopefully all goes well. And yes Evelyn, I have googled so many pics, I found the wedding Nellie did months ago, and I can get a lil' idea of how they did it, but still not good enough.
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh what a shame it didn't work out with Nellie. She was my florist and she did a great job. Hopefully it can work out with another florist.

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry it did not work out about the florist but happy to know the RSVP is working :)
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bummer about the florist! =(
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards