Florida-South Florida
Options

I need location ideas for engagement photo session

PLEASE HELP!

My engagement session will be taken pretty soon (actual date TBD) and I want to talk to my photographer about a romantic, vintage style phot shoot.

Do any of you have any suggestions for romantic locations in the Miami and Broward areas?

I was thinking of taking some pics in the Coral Gables area since this is where we met and got engaged.

If you have links that you can share of your e-pics for ideas, please do.

THANKS!!

Re: I need location ideas for engagement photo session

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive seen some in Vizcaya that are really nice...also you can try the park in coral gables (i dont know the name) but alot of people take pics there... I have not taken mines yet but if i find any cute pics online i will share :)

I am taking mines at Mathenson Hammock Park and some at the Beach in Key Biscayne
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't taken our e-pics yet but in meeting with several photographers I saw some creative places.

Canoe - i'm not sure if it was on a lake or beach but they were amazing

Train tracks - goes well with the vintage theme

carnival/fair - also goes great with the vintage theme

HTH :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the entrance to a street called country club prado in coral gables (right off SW 8 street and just before 57 Avenue.)  There is a fountain area with stairs and another area that is covered.  It is really pretty (although I am not describing that well.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to do ours at the Morikami Museum & Gardens in Delray.

I love the idea of carnival ones too, though.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in Miami!  That's where we're doing ours in February!!  :)  Good luck!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took a more "funky" approach to our engagement pictures, but one of our locations was Espanola Way in South Beach and it's BEAUTIFUL!

You can also look into the Tamiami Airport Hangar. It's really good for vintage era sessions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards