Florida-South Florida
Options

Take 2-Jacaranda Country Club

tell me the good bad and ugly....thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Take 2-Jacaranda Country Club

• Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is a beautiful venue. I visited there when I was venue searching.  The coordinator isnt too friendly but hey it is what it is.  Your event will be the only event there which is a plus.  When I went they were just replacing their drapery across the ceiling if that counts for anything.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    jwagne12jwagne12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my  wedding there in less than 3 weeks. I live in Iowa and my mom has had to do everything and they have been so great! The lady is really nice and she will work with your budget in any way. She will also give you people she recommends for flowers/photography and djs or bands(whatever you decide to choose). It's a beautiful venue and you can have your ceremony inside or they have an outside gazebo. The food there is VERY good which is a plus! And your cake is included! You also get the bridal room 2 hours prior to get ready. I am very excited to be getting married there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had my daughter's wedding there 2 nights ago and I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Jacaranda Country Club!  Darlene was there the entire evening and acted as our DOC.  They accomodated every single request we had which included serving my parents meals on special plates and giving my dad a different appetizer and salad.  The room looked absolutely gorgeous!  They gave us more things at cocktail hour then we had contracted for.  Everyone raved about the food.  We used their indoor space for the ceremony and it went off without a hitch.  Mike and Darlene come across a little gruff at times, but they had everything set up EXACTLY as we asked it to be.  They let us use the women's locker room to get ready in and then they also have a very nice bridal suite.  The cake was included in the package and it was delicious (A Piece of Cake).  If you have any specific questions I would be glad to try and answer them.  We loved the venue!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards