Florida-South Florida
Options

How long for first fitting appointment with Reina?

I'm trying to figure out how when I can schedule my walk through. Would 2 hours be enough for the first fitting appointment? (we shouldn't need too much work, just the hem and taking it in a bit)

Re: How long for first fitting appointment with Reina?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had my first fitting yet but I did go to Reina a couple months ago to see what options I had with alterations since my dress didn't fit.  My experience was that I had an appt for 12pm on a Friday and I had to wait b/w a .5 and 1 hour before I could even try my dress on for her.  There was a big party (Bride and 5 BM's) before me.  So it may depend on what her schedule is like.  Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! That's really helpful. I think I'll schedule the walkthrough it for the second fitting (one week after the first fitting) because I think there'll be a lot less to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually have my appointment with her today, and she said she needed 45 minutes for the first appointment. I did book my appointment to be the last of the day so that might also factor in some time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been SEVERAL times now (its my own fault, Im a stress non-eater) and I have never waited... but I also go on Tuesdays at 2...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should do it exactly on Jan 21 or the 22nd : )   : )
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It only took me about 45 minutes and my sister was also trying on her BM dress to be altered. I went around 10:30 AM on a Wednesday so maybe that helped. She literally opened the store when we came in so we were the only ones there for most of the time. It was quick and painless!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what is reina's number?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards