Florida-South Florida
Options

Spray tanning recs

So I'm thinking of getting a spray tan a few days before the wedding. I'm mortified of looking orange but it's not like I have time to go lay on the beach.

Anyone has any recs?

Thanks!

Re: Spray tanning recs

• Options
    Tan towels - They are absolutely amazing you can do them yourself. They look super natural and you decide the type of tan you would like!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG.. I tried the tan towel and in certain parts I did come out orangy... Suggestions on how to make it better??
  • Options
    Forever Tan in Brickell....suggestion...get the clear (when it drys it is darker).  My daughter did it right before her engagement party and it gave her a really nice color. HTH!
  • Options
    i do versa spa spray tanning at coppertan & i love it!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    where are you located ..... bc i get airbrushed at a place in miramar ... i absolutely love it and the woman is sooooooooooooooooo sweet who does it 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    I just got one at Scrub & Tan in Delray the other day.  They scrub you down then a person (guy) spray tans you.  Their products are all natural and made from food so no harsh chemicals at all.  I'm on day 3 now and it looks amazing!!!  It's also not awkward at all to have a guy (the owner) to do it since he makes you feel comfortable and he does this all the time.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hello :)

Congrats on your wedding!! I have a recommendation- Tanning Lounge in Davie. It is owned by an engaged couple and the girl that sprays you (the owner) is the sweetest woman ever! It is very reasonable, I think its $35 and it lasts! It also looks very natural! I would suggest going two days before, not showering the day you get it (after) so it sets really nice, and then you can shower two more times before the big day. 

Tanning Lounge
    (954) 680-6411

• Options
    SoBe tan in Kendall -- they have booths (which I don't recommend) and airbrush.

Airbrush is pricey at $50.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm located close to the Sawgrass Mall.....

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I'm definitely checking out these places, I want to be tanned for the beach honeymoon too....lol, almost doesn't make sense but I don't like tanning in the sun anymore!
  • Options
    Where in Miramar do you go?
  • Options
    Not sure if this place is great or not, but they are having a deal  =D

http://www.gottahalfit.com/todaysdeal
  • Options
    I second Tanning Lounge! I got my spray tan there before my bridal shower and I loved it! The owner is super sweet! Here's a pic to proove I wasn't orange :) 
    (I'm to the far left in white.. obviously :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards