Florida-South Florida
Options

know of someone who will put Centerpieces together?

Hi ladies!

I think it will be cheaper if I buy my flowers wholesale and find someone to put the centerpieces together.. Does anyone know of someone that does this?

Thanks!
Visit Miami.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: know of someone who will put Centerpieces together?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i did this - ask your friends and family, you might be surprised at their creativity and williness to help you. :)  it is a ton of work though!
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to do it myself too, but last week I realized it is way too much for me to handle. So today I booked my florist, she will also be taking care of all the decor for the wedding. Big load off  my back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh by the way, I went with Dream makers in Boynton beach. I dont know where you are located but if you're near, maybe you should check them out.  She works with your budget!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_of-someone-will-put-centerpieces-together-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c2984b3d-dd9e-47fd-ac75-1c51f33c75d0Post:6f35cb1a-9f52-4261-8ec1-0e71c1350049">Re: know of someone who will put Centerpieces together?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am buying orchids and submerging them. So its way easier. My mom and aunt are gonna do it on the morning of. I want to do it because I am a control freak, but my mom wont let me near it...lol.
    Posted by EricaMay77[/QUOTE]
    I'm thinking of doing the same!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Erica - submerging roses though. I've done a trial already, but soon I'm going to do an overnight trial, because I'd like to be able to put them together the night before. Hopefully they can stand 24 hours of being submerged. We'll see. Like Erica said, submerging flowers is a lot easier than actually arranging flowers.
  • Options
    jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <span style="font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';color:#4c402a;font-size:8.5pt;">My Aunt will end up doing mine. She is a florist but does the arrangements on the side for much less. PM me for her number if you’re interested.</span>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_of-someone-will-put-centerpieces-together-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c2984b3d-dd9e-47fd-ac75-1c51f33c75d0Post:f8a51e20-baa9-4634-baf5-ea70af3a6494">know of someone who will put Centerpieces together?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I think it will be cheaper if I buy my flowers wholesale and find someone to put the centerpieces together.. Does anyone know of someone that does this? Thanks!
    Posted by abova001[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    m0rtikandm0rtikand member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats what im doing! theres a bunch of cheap wholesale places in doral, like "floral express". I bought some from a couple of places and am going to try again in a couple of months...i am also finding someone to help or am going to teach myfamily and friends with tutorials LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards