Florida-South Florida
Options

Madame Butterfly Bridal

Hello,

I'm a knottie from the OKC board but was looking online at bridesmaids dresses and found this shop that sells the bm dresses for significantly lower than I can get them here.  It says it's a real store in Boynton Beach so I just wanted to check if anybody knows anything about it.  Is it reputable, good customer service??  I'm just scared of getting the dresses and them being knock offs or something!  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks ladies!!
Photobucket
December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary

Re: Madame Butterfly Bridal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive been in there and walked righ out....I was getting pressured into buying a dress by them and as soon as I told them I had to think about it, they went really rude and sour with me......
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's a bit of a let down!  On the plus side, at least I wouldn't have to walk in there.  Thanks for replying!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree. They're very pushy and slightly off putting. Sorry to disappoint!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's ok, I am a little leery about the dresses being so much cheaper so I thought a site with a real storefront would be better, but maybe not! Thank you!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

try my dress shop - they are in Boynton Also. Mariolka's. Its near Madame Butterfly and I feel Madame Butterflly is more "prom"style

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    orie22orie22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking into them as well - I live in PA and they are $80 per dress cheaper, and that really adds up when you have 6 girls! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Netbride, I didn't end up using them, found a seamstress locally that makes the same ones luckily. But on netbride you send them the style number and request a quote. They were a lot cheaper and have great recommendations.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards