Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridal Store RECS

So i'll be down in October to try more dresses with my family....any recs for places in Ft Lauderdale or West Palm...I'm looking for decent prices and a good selection...it doesn't have to be overly fancy my budget is 2K

TIA!

Re: Bridal Store RECS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Boca Raton Bridal. Don't be discouraged by the name. I didn't want to go because I thought it would be super expensive. But I got the dress of my dreams for way under 2K and they also have a 50% off rack to look through. Ashley helped me, she is great!
  • Options
    jleslie78jleslie78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mariolka's in Boynton Beach. The owners are super nice and they have a great selection.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 100 Invited imageimage54 Ready to Party! image 5 NO! image 41 Slackers!
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mariolka's in Boynton Beach- I tried on about 30 gorgeous dresses all within my budget which was the same as yours and the staff is AWESOME!

RashawnRose in Hollywood (I think) - bought my dress here. Not as many in my budget, but beautiful gowns none the less.

Good luck!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mariolka's! I bought my dress from them and had a FABULOUS experience!  They even gave us a bottle of champagne when we bought it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, i'm going to check them out

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Alfred Angelo in Boynton. They were very helpful.
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bridal-store-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c49cef74-3f0f-4c55-9100-c4d2fb99ec07Post:78e87144-9b20-4a55-babb-5a46ba41b4a7">Re: Bridal Store RECS</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got mine at Alfred Angelo in Boynton. They were very helpful.
    Posted by cmp1986[/QUOTE]

I made an appt with them, they were helpful and nice over the phone too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards