Florida-South Florida
Options

I can't wait... (super corny)

Ay!!! FI just left my house to go to his!!! I can't wait to be married and move out with him. I miss him so much when he leaves. It's so hard to say goodbye even though we'll see each other first thing in the morning!!! Some days its worse than others. I can't believe I am even saying this to you guys!!! I am not the type to express these things. We are going to go look at our apartment tomorrow, we are so excited, including FMIL. It's a small little thing but we love it cuz its where we'll be starting our lives together.

Thanks for letting me share (not that you had a choice lol)

Do any of you guys feel like this too????
Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I can't wait... (super corny)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    awww thats so sweet! We were the same way thats why we ended up moving out together so fast...it was just easier to not have to say goodbye :) ... dont worry time goes fast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's why PJ and I moved in together over 10 years ago! Hahaha
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw I HATE leaving FI...I always look forward to the weekends because we have more time together and I usually stay over 1 or 2 nights. I love how even though we aren't living together he already refers to it as "our" house and what do "we" need and all that. Even though I only live 15 minutes away (I used to live over an hour, so 15 is like heaven!) I still hate driving away. I also hate lugging my stuff to and from each weekend...I leave some things, but still, its a pain. Can't wait for June...!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards