Florida-South Florida
Options

How soon is too soon...

to send out Thank You cards, are you ladies waiting till after the wedding, or did you/ will you send some after the shower?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
imageimage

Re: How soon is too soon...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on tackling them as they come in.

I just ordered some thank you cards with Fi and my first names on them - that way, they will work before and after the wedding.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did them as soon as I got them.  If they're shower gifts you are talking about, then yes do them after the shower.  Wedding gifts that come before the wedding open and send a thank you so that the giver knows you received the present.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What PPs Said! I would tackle them as they come so you dont have them pilled up after the wedding :)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My shower is this Saturday, so I plan to send Thank You cards to everyone in the next week or two.  With wedding gifts, I am going to send them all after I return from my honeymoon, because we are getting custom ones with pictures from the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with sending them out as the gifts come in, that way you''re not overwhelmed with so many at one time.  Just keep a log of who you went them out to. HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree w/ PP's

btw, angel, my shower is next weekend too :)  where is yours??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards