Florida-South Florida

Checking In - Updates: Invites, Bouquets, Dress & Veil Fitting (little long, sorry!!! but PIP so

Hi Ladies,

It's been too long since I've updated, so I will try to keep this brief. Surgery has been a bitch to recover from... 3 weeks and I am barely able to walk without crutches, Also... I am fighting off a sinus infection turned into a cold... I am miserable, but I hid it VERY well today.

We were supposed to do invites today with 2 of my 3 MOH's (one lives out of state)... but guess who forgot to finish printing the RSVP post cards? Yep... ME! So I have to do this project all by myself next week, damnit! I can't believe I forgot that! Oh well... Had a great day with my girls anyway...

Finished ALL bouquets except mine. Well... 95% done anyway... I ran out of white ribbon for tying the stems... so will be done soon. Another trip to Michaels... God Help me! But anywhoo.... They look so pretty. I am very happy with them. My girls seemed VERY happy with them, they gushed so much I was getting teary eyed!

We tried on my dress today because I needed to know if I was a fat cow or not. Hehehe for a week after the surgery ALL I ATE WAS ICE CREAM and I managed to lose 2 pounds! Anyhow... I wanted to make sure my dress still fit or if I needed to start crazy dieting or anything before I went to see Reina in August. 

She fit like a glove. Granted Megan didn't lace me up like an Iron Maiden (totally not sure if the reference even fits, but it sounded good) because I can barely stand without my crutches... but it fits beautifully and is actually even a little looser in the bust than it was 3 months ago, so YAY!!! 

Also, I wanted to see if my veil looked ok with the dress. I was afraid it might look a little busy as it has rhinestones, pearls AND a satin trimmed edge... but we were very happy with my $11 (YES, that's ELEVEN dollar veil from E-Bay!)

Whatcha think Ladies? (2 more pics in my bio... and they are bigger so you can see my messy house in better detail... lol)

xoxo,
Jenifer

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Checking In - Updates: Invites, Bouquets, Dress & Veil Fitting (little long, sorry!!! but PIP so

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards