Florida-South Florida
Options

Amanda Lynn Salon Reviews please

Has anyone used her? What do you think? The price is the lowest I've been quoted and I really appreciate that she charges by the hour, especially since my mom and FMIL are just getting a quick style, they have really short hair. I don't live in South Florida so I'm relying on you ladies for advice again!

Re: Amanda Lynn Salon Reviews please

• Options
    She's absolutely amazing! She's my stylist, ( I drive from Miami to Davie every time I need something) I also booked her for my wedding that's in 7 days! :O 

I seriously love her, shes great at what she does and totally gets it. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    im using her for my weddnig .... AMAZING ... only words i can say!! ... i went to her for a cut and color and i loved it ... shes doing my engagement pics in a week too ....

best bang for ur buck in my eyes!!!
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm using her too. She did my trial for my epics and my hair (no charge b/c we had a few extra minutes, so she whipped a curling iron right through it!) and she did such a good job. However, I think she doest have a minimum number of hours she will do if she comes to you (which she is doing on my wedding day... coming at 8 am! LOL)

Honestly I feel like she is very comfortable and good at what she does. I also love her pricing system. She isn't "bride-ist" aka- jack up the price for the bride. 

*My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards