Florida-South Florida
Options

Venue we chose is ......

Pelican Grand on Ft Lauderdale Beach I signed the contract today!!!! Felt so good .... relieved that the venue hunt is over & ready to get going with the other vendors. Just thought I'd share I'm super excited & I think my coworker is done hearing about it lol

Re: Venue we chose is ......

• Options
    CONGRATS!!! Its a beautiful place!!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    Congrats, that's a huge check off the list!! :)
  • Options
    Very exciting! Congrats!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thank you!!! Online it looks ok but in person I was amazed we visited on a gorgeous sunny day an I pray my day looks like that lol was just beautiful!!
  • Options
    Congrats! Huge check!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats that is a big one!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Congrats!!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Such a huge check!! Congrats - now everything else will fall into place :)
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Awesome news!  Congrats :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! That was one of the first places we looked and we LOVED IT!!! We just are having too many people for the space!!! That's awesome!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omg congrats!!!! That's our venue too ... Everyone there is absolutely amazing to deal with .... I was completely speechless when we walked upstairs to the south rooftop ... How are you doing your wedding .... Were doing ceremony south rooftop ... Cocktail north rooftop ... And reception in the tent .... If you have any questions just ask ... We're less then 3 months to go!! Congrats!!!!
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-chose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c90e4389-909b-499a-acb6-97f122983092Post:b98f5277-6c31-40bc-b9db-c75c694bfeaf">Re: Venue we chose is ......</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!!! That was one of the first places we looked and we LOVED IT!!! We just are having too many people for the space!!! That's awesome!!
    Posted by mfields83[/QUOTE]

Thanks it is so beautiful an we're going for sunset on the beach ceremony!

You must be excite yours is coming!!!
  • Options
    Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-chose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:c90e4389-909b-499a-acb6-97f122983092Post:ec2aa463-a6a3-496b-93ba-12e126b9a400">Re: Venue we chose is ......</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omg congrats!!!! That's our venue too ... Everyone there is absolutely amazing to deal with .... I was completely speechless when we walked upstairs to the south rooftop ... How are you doing your wedding .... Were doing ceremony south rooftop ... Cocktail north rooftop ... And reception in the tent .... If you have any questions just ask ... We're less then 3 months to go!!

Congrats!!!!
    Posted by carl4252003[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

Thank you!!! Nothing is official on where each will be but we want ceremony on the sand, possible cocktail on the deck or maybe south tower and reception on the north tower ... Janet has been great. I'm just glad venue hunt is done lol. We looked at 5 diff resorts this one was the best.

If I come up with any Questions I'll def pm you!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    "True love is friendship caught on fire" someecards.com - Let's decide who we're inviting to our wedding and who will never speak to us again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards