Florida-South Florida
Options

makeup match made in heaven

hey ladies! So as many of you may know, my sis/MOH is a makeup artist and really amazing (facebook.com/makeupartistrybyjessie) ... so amazing at doing such perfect makeup that it has been the most difficult vendor for me to find. We decided long ago when I first got engaged that she would not work that day. at all. she would relax and enjoy the day with me and all the other BMs. So that's when my search began for a makeup artist who is able to give me perfect blending and depth on the eyes,  match my skin color foundation, and give me that bridal glow. I did 7 trials and wasn't satisfied. Until I tried Makeup by Marz (www.makeupbymarz.com) . She is absolutely wonderful!!! It was perfection!!! Not only is she a true artist but she is very very sweet and easy to work with. I felt very comfortable with her  and telling her how I wanted my makeup to look. and she was able to do exactly what I liked and wanted

SO I just wanted to share that with you ladies! I have achieved another check. I found Makeup by Marz to be an extremely suitable substitute for Makeup Artistry by Jessie! They truly are my makeup match made in heaven!

Re: makeup match made in heaven

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards