Florida-South Florida
Options

For Sale

I normally post on the CFL board since that was where my wedding was, but I do have some stuff for sale.  Some of it is here in SFL, so it is available immediately, some of it is in CFL, so if interested, I'd have to bring that stuff down in March.

Stuff available immediately includes: long burning votives and holders, aisle runner, cardstock, card box, AA tiara etc...

Have a great long weekend!!

Re: For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YGM!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what color cardstock do you have? do you have pics of the card box?
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey - there are pics of everything in my bio (Link at the bottom)

I have 150 sheets of natural cardstock, 30 dark green, and less of cream, tan, dark yellow, and maroon.  All the details are in my bio.

Lemme know if you have any other questions!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok thanks, im going to check it out. =) btw, howd your pics turn out, b/c I remember we have the same photog, and who did you wedding shots?
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them!  D did our wedding (he also did our epics).  I put a few of the pics that they had on their blog on my bio.  We picked up the 4x6 proofs of the images a couple weeks ago, and each picture is amazing.  I'm struggling to pick the ones to put in our album lol
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh nice, thats awesome to know. D did our e-pics too in December and Im anxious to see them lol. So do you get a CD with all of the pics you got on the 4x6 too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we will.  We don't get the disc until after we select the pics for the album.  With the package I chose (the cheapest one) we also get 3 slideshow cds and we can choose to either have all the pics in each slideshow, or make 3 different ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards