Florida-South Florida
Options

Spanish-speaking Knotties.

Ever had one of your parents pitch this jewel?

"HAGA LO QUE SE LE DE LA REGALADA GANA!"

I think I'm going to miss it come 10.10.10.

LMAO sorry mum.

Re: Spanish-speaking Knotties.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha~ I feel like I know your mom now....

I moved out early so I can tell you now that eventually you actually will miss it! But I'm so excited for you and craig.  It must be so wonderful to really start your lives together.  I think I take it for granted a lot since me and FI have lived together for a while now.  I hope you stick around on here and let us know how all your firsts go!!!! (no I'm not being gross - I'm talking first night out alone, first morning waking up together, first time you cook dinner in your new place together..... that kind of stuff!!)
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww Adri (lol @ the gross thing), I think I'll stay until I start popping/adopting kids. I refuse to go to the Nest. I'd go straight to the Bump haha.

My mum is one of the funniest people I know - unintentional funny by the way. They do the whole "Deje ASI." deal and the "Bueno pues, HAGA LO QUE SE LE DE LA GANA!" never fails.

One day I'll say "Bueno pues, eso hago." :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is she saying, "Good do what you want?" Lol 
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Well, then, do whatever the heck you want!" pretty much lol.

I've heard it in all the variations possible!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol! Awesome, I figured it out!! Hhahaha. I'
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom says stuff like that all the time.  She can't get over the fact that I haven't been living with my parents for the past 7 years. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards