Florida-South Florida
Options

Finding a Friend on the Knot

Hi Knotties!
I'm pretty new here and I was wondering how I could search for a friend of mine.  I know she has the knot...I've put her name on the Search tab and nothing.
HELP!

Re: Finding a Friend on the Knot

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Usually the search bar is pretty sucky.

Is your friend from South Florida? If so, we probably know her. Feel free to let us know her first name and any other helpful details if you know them (where are they getting married? When?).

If you know where she lives and it's not SoFla, try posting something similar ("looking for ________!") on her local board.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    LinnetteHLinnetteH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her name is Yareny Coto....getting married on Dec. 17th.  Here reception is at the Double Tree in Coconut Grove.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anyone by that name. :( Hopefully someone else will recognize her!

Good luck!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, the name doesn't look familiar. Sorry :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Martica14Martica14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the name doesnt sound familiar either... have you tried facebook??
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards