Florida-South Florida

Venue in South Florida but not Miami

Hi everyone!
I'm brand new to this forum.  My fiance and I just got engaged and are starting to explore different venues.  Any suggestions for affordable venues near Jupiter, West Palm, Stuart, or areas surrounding this?  I really like the idea of something outdoors but am nervous about the fickle weather.  Are there even many options available that have a plan B in the case that it rains?

Thank you!! :)

Re: Venue in South Florida but not Miami

• Hi there! Congrats...look into the spanish river library. They are decently priced, in boca, and it's really beautiful. They have a back up plan for inclement weather, its not the nicest but its no charge. Check it out!
  • Hi, welcome to the board.  I don't know the treasure coast very well but maybe this website may help you.

SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board!! I second checking out the Spanish River Library and the WPB Zoo. I have heard great thing on both venues!
  • Stuarthouse of refuge; and the Elliot museum should be open by march of 2013. I don't know what the rental facility would be, but it shouldn't be too bad. I would say the Tuckahoe but it's a really weird layout for a wedding. We are having our ceremony in Stuart and our reception in palm beach gardens at the Borland center for 200 it was 3800; which for my budget was perfect. If you truly want something outside the Jupiter lighthouse has ceremonies for intimate outdoor weddings. Idk the prices but these are venues I looked at. If you need a caterer I recommend Rockstar catering; they truly are amazing.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You are all so helpful! Thank you for all the suggestions and for the warm welcome :)  I'll let you know once I get a chance to check out these places.  I'm SO excited!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-in-south-florida-but-not-miami?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:ccc073be-b5d3-4e16-8c82-2e6b98b9285cPost:e563fff5-fcb8-4f52-9bd0-54820aa29fcd">Venue in South Florida but not Miami</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this forum.  My fiance and I just got engaged and are starting to explore different venues.  Any suggestions for affordable  venues near Jupiter, West Palm, Stuart, or areas surrounding this?  I really like the idea of something outdoors but am nervous about the fickle weather.  Are there even many options available that have a plan B in the case that it rains? Thank you!! :)
    Posted by mrstootie[/QUOTE]

If you are still looking, check out the PGA resort in Palm Beach.  I'm booked here and its really a fantastic property.  They have multiple indoor/outdoor options for the ceremony and reception.  Good Luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards