Florida-South Florida
Options

Can't Sleep...

My bridal shower is tomorrow and I am too excited to sleep.  I feel like I was just engaged, and now I am going to my bridal shower.  The part that is making me the most excited is that when we got engaged my two best friends lived out of state. One in Ohio and one in Oklahoma... Somehow they both got to a place in their lives where they ended up back in good old Florida and they will BOTH be there, which I never dreamed of.  Ahhh! So excited! :) Thanks for letting me share! :D

Re: Can't Sleep...

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun at your bridal shower!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!! Hope you have a blast!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, that's so sweet! Have a great time!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! Have a wonderful time at your shower!
  • Options
    SoontobeTwistSoontobeTwist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! It was amazing!!!!!
  • Options
    nhaas83nhaas83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy! I feel like my Bridal Shower & Bachelorette flew right by because I was anticipating them so much.  I had a ball but have learaned that for the wedding day I need to SLOW DOWN & enjoy it- not run around to anyone aide but myself and my soon to be husband.

I understand the no sleep.  The night before my bridal shower I slept 2 hours and for the past 3 weeks I have woken up several times during the night and each morning as I go to work I can vividly recall the dream I had the night before which ALWAYS consists of the things I have on my "TO DO" list as well as weird dreams about the wedding day.  I am sooo worn out and just ready to get this show on the road to enjoy my wedding day and honeymoon with my new husband. 

Just remember SLOW DOWN & ENJOY!  It's all about you!
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! That's a wonderful feeling. You are going to have a blast tomorrow. Enjoy your day & have lots of fun with  your friends & family. Oh, and share pics!! lol

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you enjoyed it!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards