Florida-South Florida
Options

stressing out!!! =(

So FI and I just found out last night he starts clinical rotations on August 16th. That means we need to move next week. We need to find a place in NY and Im stressing b/c we can go till next week b/c the wedding is this weekend. I hear things go fast up there, and i just want a place with W&D, good neighborhood and takes cats. UGH.....knottie vibes we can find a new place and get things done.
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: stressing out!!! =(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lots of vibes!! where in NY are you moving?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of vibes...where in NY? 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vibes headed your way hun!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You will find something great, this is a good time to find a place in NY since so many people sign leases that start in the summer. Sending vibes your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. FI will be bouncing around in Brooklyn Queens and The Bronx. So we are trying to find something somewhere in Queens or Brooklyn. Problem is he starts 8/16 so we need to find a place ASAP so we can drive up there and all.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be pretty close by! I live in Suffolk County, LI :)  Things go fast, but there are alwayssss things opening up! Especially, like Natalie said, lots of students will be going back to school, so they'll be leaving their internships, etc. in NY.  Astoria is such a gorgeous, fun area of Queens, and there are some really cool places in Brooklyn too. 

I did the drive last summer when I moved up here, and it took like 16 hours from Jupiter to Long Island :)  If you ever need anything when you're up here, let me know!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lot's of vibes your way! Good luck!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sending you lots of vibes! It will all work out for you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Vibes going your way!!  like PP Astoria is beautiful!! Also Rego Park and Forrest Hill are is not bad at all.....Be sure to eat at grimaldi's Pizza under the Brooklyn Bridge once you get there :))
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of good and positive vibes your way! It will all work out! Be sure to not get too stressed about this right before your wedding! The wedding is enough to worry about it.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man! Good luck Lacey!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I went to undergrad in Queens at St. John's University...lots of places around there (just look up the school on the internet) and you can get good deals since it's a college area.  Flushing and Astoria are nice like PP said.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vibes for you, hun!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck Lace! Sending you tons of vibes. Things will work out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards