Florida-South Florida
Options

Headband Bummer

I got my headband in the mail today and I don't like it Frown

I guess I didn't take into accound that it won't look as good on a blonde as it does on other hair colors. Its also kinda big for my head size so it looks like a crown or something instead of a headband.

Now I have to figure out what to do and if the seller takes returns!

Re: Headband Bummer

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you're disappointed! I hope it all works out!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Faith! The seller said she will take the return minus the 20% restocking fee. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my hair!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear this. At least she's letting you return it. Hopefully you will find something you love and that fits.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe post it on the classified boards so you don't have to pay the 20% restocking fee?? You'll figure something out! No worries!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw! That headband was so cute too! I keep changing my hair ideas, and bought one vintage comb and made 4 other hairpieces. I'm a crazy person. Hopefully you'll figure out something that you like!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry! It was so pretty!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry girl! It really was so pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that :( It was so pretty! Glad you can send it back and good luck in finding something beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards