Florida-South Florida
Options

Photography Recs on a BUDGET PLEASE!!!

Okay I need at least 9 hours - getting ready, ceremony, and ALL of my reception UNTIL THE END....WHY?  Because we're releasing paper lanterns.

I'd like the hours, high res DVD with edited pictures and full rights....

Please send your recommendations my way....

Unfortunately, Noelle Goveia and S. Poirier are NO LONGER available on my date....I need your RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!! I tried the Thompson Photography group....sorry can't afford it...

My Budget: $2000.....

TIA!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography Recs on a BUDGET PLEASE!!!

• Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is Cary Diaz. She's very affodable & can customize packages. Her prices are listed on her website & facebook page. She's unlimited when it comes to time so she will be able to capture everything from the very begining till the end.

Most packages include (if not you can add) all pictures plus the edited pictures & you have full rights.

Her most expensive package is 2k. But it isn't listed. You can ask her about it though. She's really nice & her work speaks for itself.

carydiazphotography.com   Her facebook page has her most recent work. I'm doing my e-pics next week with her. Can't wait to share with all of you.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristen Wynn will travel anywhere in FL and will give you as many hours as you want. Last time I checked, she was $1000. She's just starting out on her own, and that's reflected in her prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Luis E Photography (http://www.luisephotography.com). I think they would work with you to come up with a package to fit your budget.  And they are awesome, awesome people.  (They're personal friends of ours, and also our photogs.)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dewreb- are you using Kristen Wynn too?

I am also using her and she is charging me $1,000 for unlimited time with a CD.  She will be honest and say she is starting out on her own, but I am in LOVE with her work.  She is great to work with and has been very helpeful with everything.  I highly recommend her to everyone!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Photography by Laurel.  Her package, which includes a disk with all the photos, is right around your budget.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jmsw143jmsw143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I almost went with Alex and David Fine Art Photography. A friend used them and was really happy with. I met with them and they seemed really fun and flexible. They will give you 10 hours the day of. They were just about your price including the engagement session, all pics in high and low res, a few prints and an album.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_photography-recs-budget-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:cf35731f-a9ce-427f-a90b-19ad274d2288Post:28cfabb2-cd22-4275-aaa0-1b62752c05c0">Re: Photography Recs on a BUDGET PLEASE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My photographer is Cary Diaz. She's very affodable & can customize packages. Her prices are listed on her website & facebook page. She's unlimited when it comes to time so she will be able to capture everything from the very begining till the end. Most packages include (if not you can add) all pictures plus the edited pictures & you have full rights. Her most expensive package is 2k. But it isn't listed. You can ask her about it though. She's really nice & her work speaks for itself. carydiazphotography.com   Her facebook page has her most recent work. I'm doing my e-pics next week with her. Can't wait to share with all of you.
    Posted by efont[/QUOTE]
    I emailed her through her website and had an email back within the hour!!!!  She definitely has nice work and reasonable prices.  I am setting up a time to talk with her later this week.  I'd like to be able to tell her who referred her.......what is your first name and wedding date?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards