Florida-South Florida
Options

RSVP's

So my invites are going out sometime in the next 2 weeks (once they get fixed). How do you track your RSVP's? Did you do an excel sheet or just keep all the yes's in a box and all the no's in another. I'm trying to figure out what is best!

Re: RSVP's

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I created an excel sheet to keep track, and it's been easy as pie.

HTH!
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I had an excel sheet for the whole guest list and I was thinking about making one to track what everyone wants to eat and who said yes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Excel spreadsheet here also, I had all of the information for each guest, address, phone numbers, etc.  When it came down to the RSVP date, any guests that didn't RSVP, we contacted them from the information on the spreadsheet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooo. I am just using theknot!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Honestly, I'm just using the handwritten guest list I've created (complete with columns for RSVPs) and checking the "Yes" or "No" box.

I'm not too fancy! Haha!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the Knot's guest list.
  • Options
    abova001abova001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I was given a piece of advice that I think may help a lot of knotties. It was recommended to me that on the back of each RSVP you write a number (small and in the corner) and in your spreadsheet put that number next to the person's name. That way if people RSVP without putting their names you know who they are.  This came from experience because apparently some people RSVP'ed to a wedding and forgot to put the names on it!.
    Visit Miami.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards