Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaids

Hi Ladies!
Just wondering how you asked the people invovled in your Bridal Party to be your MOH & Bridesmaids??
I want to do something for them.. I am announcing it at our Engagement Party :)
TIA!
Cristi

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards off of eBay and gave one to each of my BMs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a tea party for them. You can see pictures in my bio under "Bridal Party". Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made cookies at home in the shape of dresses. I put them in plastic baggies and made cards (personally) for each of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had dress cookies made and put them on a bed of marshmellows in clear boxes. There was a tag on top of the box which said "Will you be my bridesmaid?"

Everyone loooved them!! I'll be posting pics on my bio soon.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Cristi,

I made t-shirts for each girl that say "Bridesmaid" and put them in bags with their names on it. Nothing fancy, but the shirts are cute & they can wear it for my bachelorette party! :)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I live out of the country, I sent them a will you be my bridesmaid card. Nothing fancy but it did the job! =) I love the whole cookie or t-shirt thing though. Or a little party and asking them
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help! All the ideas are great!

TheJennius- Those cookies in your pictures are soo cute! DId you make them or buy them??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We announced the BM's at my engagement party and I made them "BM survival kits" that had different things inside (pins, mints, etc) along with a mini bottle of bacardi. I have pics in my bio

• Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I only have 1 BM and its my sis so i just asked her, but I always thought if I would of had a big group and had an e-party I would of had corsages (maybe sashes too) and butineres (*SP) made for them individually and give them their corsages or butinere (*SP)

Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had someone make me cookies these are a picture f the ones my friend got.

and they came in a box like this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards