Florida-South Florida
Options

Maggie Sottero late delivering dresses?

has anyone heard that Maggie Sottero is behind on their shipments? I called my dress store to check on my dress because it was supposed to be in this month... And thank goodness I did because she tells me "oh, yeah all the Maggie dresses with style numbers that start with R are behind from the factory". They're telling us theyre getting out in order of people's weddings and I can expect to have mine 30 days before the wedding. This makes me very nervous!! Has anyone else heard this?

Re: Maggie Sottero late delivering dresses?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maggie Takes awhile. the day I ordered my dress to the day it came in was about: 5 months. I really think it depends on the season and since Its Season for the Northern states it may take awhile. Have you talked to your bridal shop about this to ensure it will be here atleast 6 weeks before?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    irwin3138irwin3138 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Yeah the bridal shop said it would get here 30 days before. That scares me because what if it's the wrong dress or wrong color. A friend of mine had this problem and it turned out the shop wasn't getting the dress because they were behind in payments to the designer. I'm just hoping it's not one of those situations. I'm going to stop by the store at lunch tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    crossing fingers and toes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    twugletttwuglett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Maggie Sottero (Desarae) just came this week in Ohio. It was at the store within days of when they had estimated it would be there in December. I hope all goes well with your dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards