Florida-South Florida
Options

Visiting Miami/FLL--what bridal shops to attend?

Hi:) I am vacationing in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale in May. I was hoping to get my birdcage veil, bracelet & shoes in your beautiful state:) What stores (that aren't crazy expensive) should I visit?

Also, any other vacation advice/places to go would be greatly apprectiated.

TIA:)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Visiting Miami/FLL--what bridal shops to attend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo in Boynton Beach (not too far N from FLL) is where I got my dress. They have it all and not too expensive.

GL and Enjoy your vacay! We are finally having some good weather.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Ft Lauderdale Naomis bridal. I havent bought anything there but their prices werent too bad last time I checked.
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggest Miracle Mile in Coral Gables for sure.  It's bridal heaven! The whole street is full of bridal boutiques where you can find everything and anything you need - and don't really need too! And the best part is that there is somethign for every budget.

Enjoy your vacation!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to post the same as PP...you can find things from super expensive to super cheap...I love Miracle Mile..and there is alot to do there as well :)
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides of Florida (South Miami-Kendall area) BEST PRICES!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    coral gables bridal in miracle mile!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely suggest hitting miracle mile~ there are a bunch of stores you can visit from chains like Davids Bridal to small boutiques~ Good Luck
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Secret619Secret619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I agree with everyone who said to go to Miracle Mile.  I got my dress at Daisy Tarsi there and they were very nice.  DO NOT go to EVER AFTER in the Grove.  There's a horror story circulating about them and I have not heard good things.  Just a warning lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards