Florida-South Florida
Options

Modern Wedding Inspiration

Hey Ladies...

I'm on a posting roll today but just have so many things to share with you!!! LOL

Well, one of my friends here at NYU got married in Boston last summer and sent me her pictures and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything about her wedding... it's been a MAJOR inspiration for me so I wanted to share...

http://www.kristinspencer.com/blog.cfm?postID=75

Enjoy!!!

Re: Modern Wedding Inspiration

• Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG htat is gorgeous! The State Room was my dream venue when we were (briefly) planning our wedding in Boston. It was so out of our price range it wasn't even funny so I decided we're going to have our 10 year anniversary party there :)

Your friend is gorgeous and that is a fabulous triple platinum wedding!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll let her know you said that... She's like the most humble girl and has no clue how amazing she is (or her wedding was... LOLOL) ... She came out on The Knot Mag as a fashion bride and she was shocked to be called that... too funny! 

Dalie, your wedding was a DREAM too!!! ABsolutely gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG how beautiful!!!

Her dress, those CP's, the programs.. EVERYTHING!! =)

Ayi what a dream =)
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS WEDDING!!! Every single one of her deets was AMAZING!!! I.want.to.live.at.that.wedding! You're friend is gorgeous, and her sense of style is off the HOOK!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totally amazing! love everything about her wedding. so gorgeous!
  • Options
    ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Gorgeous, and definately A DREAM wedding. I live in Boston and that place is pretty much untouchable unless you have serious money! I did go to a day wedding there a few years ago and the view is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards